Ok so here i am to write a real comment on my own blog. I really should be doing homework, but who wants to do that when there is only 3 weeks before they graduate, and technacally it is Thanksgiving Break!
So as for my life right now, i am just wishing it was Dec 15 so i could say i am offically graduated and done with this long chapter of my life. I have to admit that i will seriously miss school, i am an expert at attending, and now, at the end of it all, i am realizing that i know nothing. Who knew, after thousands of dollars, i am just learning that i really know nothing.......WHATS UP WITH THAT!
I taught my first parenting class the other day on temper tantrums. It was a great expreince, it was one of those moments that i realized i need to learn a whole lot more about life. So many questions, and i just wish i had more in-depth answers to provide back. I only know the "basics" there is so much to learn out there.
As for me and my good looking man....we are doing great. We are getting ready to move seems how there is something wrong with our apt, cause we have been sick since we moved in....In MAY! We are moving into a basement apt, our upstairs neighbor is a cute little grandma. I am excited to get out of my sickly apartment.
Thats about it for now, but here are some pictures to gaze at! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment