Hello again! So i thought on this very stormy day, i would share the many ma
ny many inches of snow we have recieved this snow season here in good ol Logan. Brandon and I are thinking there is atleast 2 feet. I seriously have not seen this much snow for a long time. Wish i could play in it as much as we did as kids! If i was still a kid, and lived in Riverton. I am sure that the pile of snow off the drive way would be at a all time high, and there would be a prime snow cave oppertunity out there!
Anyway, here are some pictures. Brandon has been so SO good to shovel the never ending flakes falling from the sky! Another YAY for great hubby's!!
Anyway, here are some pictures. Brandon has been so SO good to shovel the never ending flakes falling from the sky! Another YAY for great hubby's!!
2 comments:
Crazy snow!!!!! Need to go biling huh?
Marci, I can't believe how much snow you guys have! I am jealous, you'd think that living in Wyoming we'd get a little--or alot, but umm...no, we only have about 4 inches total...and then the wind blows it all away!
Love your blog!
Post a Comment