Notice the good quality of this pictures....they come from a camera phone.Thank goodness for technology!!

Isnt he a cute cowboy!! I think so!Yea for good weather and living close to a canyon.
Last night i decided to provide Brandon with a break from all his homework, and took ourselves up the canyon to have a hot dog and marshmallow roast. It was a blast!! We both love being outdoors and also love having a fire to sit by. Really one of the best things that ever happened to us happened by a fire, after having a hot dog roast.......we got engaged, so to say the least we are partial to campfires! Last night, though, We finally found a campground that had picnic tables that were accessible from the road....Logan canyon doesn't like to open their campgrounds to drive through, i imagine for a couple more weeks. So we gathered up our stuff and walked in and used the facility anyway....others were too, so i guess you could say if our friends were jumping off a bridge than we would too! : ) Once we finally got our first fire of the season started and a blazing ( this took a while, i think we forget from season to season!! : ) ) we got our yummy brats out and cooked us a mean hot dog!! Then we had a timeout for a small snowball fight.....there was snow just over from us.....cold hands made it a short, but fun activity. Then we got warm by our now very warm fire, then put out a tarp and blanket and watched a movie. It was such a nice night the stars were beautiful and we enjoyed a great night together.
I will miss Logan. We are moving to Manti in 3 weeks.....it will be a great new start in life, but sad to see Logan gone for good in my rear view mirror. Logan has many memories tagged to it, everything from single activities to meeting the man of my dreams, marrying him and then living here together. I am however, excited to start the new page of my life, and meet new people and start living 'real' life with a full time job both as husband and wife.
5 comments:
I love your pictures! You are such a cute wife to kidnap your man! Sounds like fun...even if you ate hot dogs ! LOL ! (They are tolerable in camp fires at least! :). Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
What a darling post you just made! I could just picture it all. You are both the cutest couple ever, and know how to have fun without costing anything!!! Good job! Mom
That is so exciting you are moving to Manti. I hope it all works out for you!
I know what you mean about leaving Logan. Craig and I lived there when we were first married too..and I loved it! I cried when we left, pulling out stuff behind. But you get to go to Manti! Great new adventure, and what a pretty little place to live. We'll come see you when we go to the pageant!
Marci Kay~
I love that you have a blog! It is so fun to see pics of you and read about what you are doing. When exactly are you moving to Manti and what job are you going to be working at? Let me know!
Britt Crane
Post a Comment