Well it is true, i had to quit my job as a daycare provider to move. It was a very bitter sweet event. I have loved my job working with the kids at daycare. I loved getting to know each and everyone of them. I spend at least 9 hours a day with the little munchkins, and loved them all as if they were my own.
When i think about all that i learned from this job, and cant help but to be grateful for the opportunity i was given to work there. It was hard, i will be the first to admit it, but i appreciate every minute of it as well. The hands on education i was able to receive there, is priceless. I was able to apply and experiment all that i learned from my degree.
I started working there the week after i got home from my honeymoon. I was given the job on the spot. I only worked part time till i graduated in December, and then full time after that. Spending that much time there, and with the awesome boss that let me do whatever i wanted, I got to redo the whole program and was able to make this program into one, i hope will last.
I just cant help but think that i was placed in that job for many reasons. More reasons than i think i can fathom, but am grateful for everything that this job meant to me and what the kids and parents i was able to work with meant to me. (P.S. this is a miracle picture.....you get 15 kids to old still for a photo!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment