Sunday, June 1, 2008

After much deliberation.........

My Big helper outside while weeding the rose bushes
Sadie's favorite toy---it keeps her away from my rugs
BATDOG---dun dun dun

Well after much deliberation we have finally chosen a name. It did take some time, but I told Brandon this is a practice round for when we finally have a kid someday. Hopefully after this practice round we will be faster with our own munchkin someday. We did take a vote between Bella and Sadie, and Bella did win, but we are naming her SADIE.....i gave into all the other people who wanted Sadie.
She is fun to have around, I don't love having to get up and take her out at least at 5 every morning, but she is worth it i guess. She is a fast learning, and is making leaps and bounds in being house broke......she is a miracle pup--only like 4 accidents in like 5 days....she is a smart pup!
Thats all for now, here is more pictures of her.

3 comments:

Benton said...

I love her. She is adorable and makes me almost want a dog. Cute name too! I know I'm logged on as Ben but don't let that scare you. haha
Britt

Nancy said...

Cute little Sadie makes me proud to be her "grandma!" I love her little puppy breath. Keep on bringing her around. Hopefully the mountain lions won't eat her.

Brittany said...

Ah little Sadie Childs. What a lovely little pup she is! I had to show Leith your blog, and then hinted ferociously that I too need a little Sadie dog. Maybe someday.