Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our little friend

What little bird is always everyones favorite? Which little birdy is one that even if it does make a mess, we always set more bright red food out for it to drink. What little winged critter does everyone get excited when we see it.......Empty after just 2 weeks!!
Our little friend
Her nest with the eggs---picture to come i hope


A hummingbird of course. I have always loved hummingbirds. They are so cute and little and well just a happy little birdy. Now having a house to live in, for the first time i can feed my own little friend--and she is a hungry one. I know it is a she cause she has the cutest timy eggs in her nest....one day if i am brave i will get a picture of her tiny eggs. She is a happy little thought, and even though she is the culprite to sucking down the pretty red sugar water, i will keep her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love bird nests! I really miss all the ones we had in So. Jordan. But...we never had a hummingbird nest, what fun!
Good luck with your new job! It was fun to see you and Brandon at the camp-out!

KristiBT said...

the hummigbirds really like my flowers until the deer eat them all..@#$*#$&!!

it was so great to see you and Brandon last week. I have a romantical gun-shootin' picture for you. I have a question for you - will you email me at alkrizax3 at msn dot com