So are you sick of me not updating?? I am so here i go for quite the update!I cannot believe how fast time fly's and how much we are able to do in such a small a small amount of time. Yet, more i wonder why we have aspirations that are nearly impossible to meet tin the few hours in a day that we have.
You ask why do you say that? Well......
Two weeks ago i had to quite graduate school because of the lack of time.... and sanity to be totally honest. My job is good, just more time is needed there then i could have ever anticipated. I also am loving my husband, and would like to be a wife for him, cook him dinner, do our laundry, clean the house, and be nice and friendly (not short and ornery) to everyone around me--i hide it well, so Brandon just gets the brunt of it. Sad. These are all quite good reasons as to why I choose to drop out. Also, not many people know but me and Brandon have been trying to have a baby for a year now, and thought that it might be better if i was not crazy stressed out all the time. So there it is, my excuse for dropping out. I am so sad to say that i am not in school anymore. I love school, but i love my life too. I am considering starting later on in my life.

Also i have to say Happy Birthday Honey!!! Brandon turned 26 yesterday. We had a good fun night. I surprised him with a tent, dutch oven dinner and a movie last night. Dinner was good, and just being with him up the mountains was an awesome evening. We layed in the tent and watched a movie....that is until the DVD player ran out of battery....so then we packed up and watched the rest at home after blowing out the candles--twice. Well not really twice, but i had to light 2 candles after he had blown out the 24 on the cake---sad we are getting so old that there aren't enough candles in one package. SAD DAY!!!!!
I love my man more than anything in the world!! He is amazing, and i am foreverly thankful i have him for all eternities.
9 comments:
Oh Marci- It's always hard to give up a dream- I'm sorry. It must have been a tough decision- but I TOTALLY agree with the stress and crazy schedules. You've got to take time for yourself and your cute hubby. Babys seem to come when we finally have time and energy for them or realize where our priorities are or should be- at least that how mine have been... Sounds like you've got it figured out! And there's NO rush to finish- We have the rest of our lives to finish school- but only so much time to value those newlywed years...:) And you've already done and accomplished SO much! You're a Rock Star. I hope everything else is going well. Keep me posted and I'm still sending all my happy baby thoughts your way. Love you.
Hollie
Marci I think it is a good thing you dropped out if life was that crazy. ITs sad my other friend did the same thing and she said she could either be a good wife and mom or go to school. She choose life at home, besides she will not use her degree till a ways down the road so she wants it fresh in her mind. So dont stress it will all work out!
Love you!
Marci - we'll be praying for all things happy to come your way. You're so darling and deserve all the happiness in the world. I hope this change helps relieve a little stress for you and your little family.
And, Happy Birthday to Brandon. I'm so happy you found him. It's so fun to see you so happy with him. What a darling couple.
Sending lots of love . . .
It is good to hear from you! I am sorry you had to give up school, but hopefully it will make other dreams come true! We hope to see you soon, good luck with everything!- amber
im so glad to hear that you know what is truly important in your life. what a sacrifice you have made for your husband and future baby/babies. my mom is now just finishing her bachelors degree so there is proof, you can eventually go back and get it done. enjoy your life and time alone with your husband.
There is a time and season for everything, sometimes its just hard to recognize what season we are in! You have figured it out..having peace in your life and time to enjoy your husband is so important. I have the time now..and boy do I miss the hectic time of raising a family! ;) Good luck...and wish Brandon a Happy Birthday from me!
Love you
Aunt Becky
:) You are so darling marci. You and brandon make the cutest couple. I love your blog. I think schooling can wait. My mom went back to school when she was in her 40's and after raising 6 kids!! it worked out great for her.
Hey Marci, this is Jill (Ryan) Collier, I just saw your blog through a friends and wanted to say hi! You have such cute wedding pictures! Hope you're doing good!
Marci, so good to get to peak into your life a bit. You have such a sincere heart and purity. I think that embracing relationships and the life we are given at the moment is inspiring. Everything is in the Lord's hands. I hope for all things great for you and your family. love you!
jessica
Post a Comment