Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life is Good

So i am really sick of seeing that ugly picture of me so i am finally updating.
Life is going good. Me and Brandon are in the process of buying a very cute old home in Centerfield, it is located right next to Gunnison. I CANNOT wait to have my own space to decorate and spread out in. But, i am ever so thankful that we have been able to live in Grandma Crisps home for this long. It has made it possible for us to save a lot of money. I will post pictures of the house a little later.

Next news the baby is growing just perfectly. I got to have another ultra sound...the first one was a little early, but they had to see how many babies i was pregnant with (my dr. does that for women on fertility pills.) Since there was only one which i was thinking i wanted two, until now and i think that seems to expensive. :)
It is so amazing watching the ultra sound. The little critter was holding real still for most of it, but at the very end he/she was dancing all over for us!! It is going to be a country dancing fool....i know it!!
Well that's all for tonight...hope you all are praying for snow, cause i really want it to start!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting to move into your own place!!! I can't wait for that to happen for us but it will be at least another four years.

Brooke said...

I love the little munchkin already...and you betcha they are gonna like country dancing. Do you think his/her mom and Aunt Brooke can remember how to teach them? We could show em how it's done! he he.... I'm so stinkin happy for you Marci Kay! I keep asking Bridge what little munckin is but I'm getting nowhere...they must have made a secret pact. I guess we'll just have to be patient.

The Douglas's said...

Go country dancing :) hee hee. that is so exciting. fun, i bet you will be glad to have your own place

Chad and Kristina said...

Hey Marci
Congrats on the little peanut...but come on two or three at the same time would be fun!!!!!!!

Jill Collier said...

I'm glad you found our blog! Congrats on being pregnant, I'm so excited for you! It will be fun to stay caught up on your family through the blog world!

Anonymous said...

So...you're only worry about having twins is the expense..
Oh, just you wait! Aunt Linda Burton said to me (at the birth of Jed)..she couldn't figure out how to take care of a baby . . . and get dressed all in the same day!
Lots of work..but worth every minute!
I hope you're feeling well.
See you at Christmas!

EBD said...

What fun news (this is your cousin, Emily, by the way)! Congrats on the baby - I hadn't heard and I'm so excited for you. For a minute I thought you said you bought a home in Centerville and we love it there, but then I realized it was Centerfield, which I am sure is just as great. Congrats and enjoy a new house and the upcoming baby fun, etc.!

DannyHollie said...

How exciting to get into your very own home and decorate a nursery for your little bundle of joy. I'm so excited for you Marci! (and brandon:)Nothing makes a house feel like your own home quicker than a baby (and all their equipment). I can't wait to see pictures of your house! I'm glad the pregnancy is going well- Love You!

Anonymous said...

Isn't my little grand-baby the cutiest!