Friday, January 16, 2009

The Epitome of all Small Town Bennifits!!


So i think you all should be very jealous of my small town living. Only in a small town would this be possible!! It has made me giggle all day! I think me and Brand should make a date of it what do you all think!!! :)
This is the article in our newspaper:


Sanpete Co. Jail Open House and overnight Stay
You can spend the night at the new Sanpete Co. Jail. for $15 you get a t-shirt, mug shot , breakfast and dinner plus a movie either January 30th to the 31st or February 6th to the 7th….call for details and restrictions.
or take a walk through visit, on Friday, January 30th from 6-9pm or Saturday, January 31st from 8 to 10am
Contact: Sheriff's office at 835-2191

7 comments:

Myers Family said...

Oh my goodness this is hilarious! I am coming down to this and buying my husband and I an overnight stay, seriously! That way I can get the mug shot I've always dreamed of while not committing a crime! It's perfect!

Brooke said...

Ha ha...I can't believe that. Maybe we'll come down for a visit. That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

You should that is so awesome! I would totally do it.

Sorensen Family said...

Only in God's country can this kind of thing happen. That's so funny! I wonder if they have a honeymoon suite??

Rachel said...

no way!

Anonymous said...

What a Hoot! These small towns of ours will come up with anything to make a buck or two won't they!

Our Busy Five. . . said...

I got a kick out of this article too! My mom is thinking about taking my 14 year old nephew to it!