Monday, February 2, 2009

Old MacDonald had a Farm.....

Happy Day!! Yesterday finally decided which bedding we were buying and bought it. I have been doing my shopping around since....well honestly before i was even pregnant! :) I found that ebay has to be the very very best place, that is usually the last place i look...but my bestest friend bought hers off there, so i gave it a try and wala.....Our little farmer will have a farm to run!! I am getting so so so excited to paint his room and get everything ready for him. I am a little impatcient for him to come, so maybe this will be yet another lesson to learn that i struggle with...man this little boy sure is teaching me lots and he isnt even on the plant earth yet! I love him for it...hopefully i can learn these lessons well so i can be the best mommy ever!
As far as my little swimmer, he is most definatly keeping up with his name. He is a mover, although i do realize that i have no other child to relate his wiggleyness with, I still think he is a super active kiddo! Its so amazing to feel him and I love every minute of it!
Other than the fact the me and Brandon are suffereing with a nasty cold everything is going well... life is great and moving along.
Here is a picture of the bedding we bought and our little son the swimmers newest photo from his photoshoot the other day.Our little boy!! with his fist ready to hit if the ultrasound tech pushes on him again!! Fisty boy!! :)

Our little boy!! With his fist ready to hit if the ultrasound tech pushes on him again!!Such a boy :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious. Ultrasounds are amazing! He has a cute little nose..

Brooke said...

oh THE LITTLE COWBOY looks so cute! I LOVE ultrasounds. It's amazing how much they really look like them when they come out too! And I LOVE LOVE the bedding. What a cute little farm for a cute little farmer!!

staci said...

very cute! i am so excited to meet your little guy this summer!

Myers Family said...

What a cute little guy he is! That Ultrasound is so cool, you can see him so well!! I love the bedding- good idea to look on ebay, I'll have to try that if my time ever comes around! :)

Nancy said...

Oh, my little grandson is sooooo perfect! Tell him every day that his Grandma Nancy loves him ok?
The bedding is really really darling!