Monday, March 30, 2009

Squash's little Squash

So few of you would know, but one of my many nicknames given to me by loving brothers is Squash. Well this week my little swimmer is as big as a squash, so i find it only appropriate to post a Squash's Squash post! :)
Today was another appointment and everything looks good. He is measuring a just little big...good news for him, makes mom a little nervous for his birthday! :) ha ha. But we are both doin good. I am retaining water still...my ankles/shins look disgusting if you ask me, but we are still doing good, so i really cannot complain!! I have a healthy babe and i cannot complain too much about being pregnant...that's all you can ask for!


Your baby is as big as a butternut squash, weightwise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are both doing well, and maybe the birthday will be early so the measuring big wont matter! Should we be praying for this? :)

Brooke said...

Oh yeah!!! I was thinking about you yesterday. I love that your little squash is doing good....even if he is a little on the big side. Bridge was a little too...and the closer it got to his b-day the more nervous I got too! I need to see you again! tell little mac hi for us..

Anonymous said...

Little Squash is a cute little name for the little guy! He keeps getting bigger, and he will be a little squashed in there!Hee Hee Hee!

Unknown said...

hey marci, could you send my email to luke and hilarie, so they can invite me to their blog? Thanks!
stacibutterfield(at)yahoo(dot)com