I would like to introduce the newest member of our little family....Kyler Brandon Childs. He was born yesterday, May 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM. He topped the scales at 7lb 2oz and measured in at 20 inches long. Pretty amazing for my little dude who was born a month early (hate to know what he would have weighed if he would have gone full term!!)
We had to get induced because of my high blood pressure....it sky rocketed over the weekend, and the doc didn't want me to go any longer for the safety of me and the bebe. So we set the time to come into the hospital May 20th at 5 AM. We come in got all the drugs to start labor, and 10 hours later the little guy came out ready for life. He had a little bit of a hard time breathing at first, but after i told him they would take him from me if he didnt stop grunting for air, he so politly obeyed! :) He has not had any problems since. He is perfect.
He has lots of dark hair and pretty skin. He is well natured and well just beautiful. We are loving him to death! More pictures and update to come.....but here are a few to wet your whistle!!
14 comments:
Oh I just love him already!!! What a handsome little stud muffin. I love how you said it "perfectly perfect". Bridge and me are excited to come meet his new BFF tomorrow! And Brad wishes he could come too. Congrats again my bestest friend. See you soon!
Congrats Mommy Marci!!! I am so happy for you! He sure is a cute little dude! Thanks for sharing your happy news!
He is adorable! I didn't know you were having him so early! I hope you are feeling okay, hang in there! He is so sweet!
congrats!! glad to hear it all went well. he is very cute well actually very very cute! and he wasnt real large both my babies were 8 lbs 4 ounces and they were a week early.
congrats. I can't believe how big he was for being early. I am so happy for you
Congratulations!!! I was so surprised to see his face when I checked in on your blog. I'm glad that you were able to have him early and that you were both kept safe! He is Gorgeous! And so is his momma!! I love how happy your whole family looks. Way to go!! I love you!
Congrats! He is so cute! I can't wait to see more pics. Hope you are doing well.
Congrats to the new family of 3. There is nothing more precious than those first few days with your new baby. I can't wait to see more pics of your big boy. I'm so happy for you all. Kiss that beautiful boy from all of us at the Jewkes house.
Good work! He is adorable. I am glad he is here safe and sound. He will have to be play pen buddies with Jane at the reunion. Isn't it so fun being a mommy! Can't wait to meet him!
Marci!! He is so cute. I love all the hair. Yes for a month early he is a good solid baby. You look beautiful!
congrats! He is beautiful! How fun. Hope you and the baby continue to do well.
Oh Marci - He is adorable! Love ya and congrats! I can't wait to meet him someday!!!
Congrats! He's so stinkin' cute!!! I hope that you guys are doing great!
I miss him already.......and you too!
Post a Comment