Little bebe is still growin like a weed...I love feeling him moving all around and he does it a lot. He is so spoiled and is not even born yet!! He is loved by many people and got so many nice things. I will post pictures soon of some of the things he got. As for him and me as one...yesterday i had my blood pressure taken and it was high, so today we got to take a trip up North to the docs office and have blood taken and a non-stess test on the baby....everything looked good, which we are ever so gratful for, but they are keeping a close eye on us now! We just have to take it easier...easier said than done... but nevertheless that is whats got to be done.
Thats all for now....I am going to try and gather up more pictures from my 2 showers, but for now here is the only two i have with some high school friends that i never get to see now that i have moved away. So fun to see them and catch up for a minute.

Me and my amazing momma!!
7 comments:
Glad you are ok :D are the pictures taken in your home?
For the non-stress test did they strap a monitor to your belly? We are glad everything is going good. The end is in sight!
Take it easy you little busy body!! :)
I'm sad I couldn't go to your shower. I heard it was off the charts!!
p.s. Hallie has been playing with the blocks you got her (way back when) and loves them. What a great gift idea! Thank you!!!!
You are getting close! The end is hard because you get so uncomfortable and don't sleep, but I guess it prepares you for the sleepless nights with a newborn!
Fun pictures! You are getting so close! I'm so excited for you!
Marci, sorry I missed the shower and I pulled the Burton girls away. We blessed Jane on Sunday. Glad you and the baby are doing well. Good Luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy. Hope to see you at sheep valley
https://www.cekaja.com/info/12-manfaat-buah-kesemek/
Post a Comment