Friday, July 17, 2009

Maternity Clothes


I just found this site from a friends blog, and thought i would pass the word on as well. Just getting out of maternity clothes i can appreciate anyone's efforts to make cuter, modest, and affordable maternity clothes. So check the clothes out...i have to save the link...not planning on expanding my tummy for a while now, but when i do i will know where to go to get some new cute clothes to celebrate! :) Here is the link
Milan Maternity

2 comments:

Myers Family said...

Thanks for sharing these Marc. They are SO cute, and great prices!! One day I will have a need for them! Thanks!

Brittany Crane said...

Thanks for sharing Marci. I hated maternity clothes. I cried the first time I tried on maternity pants. They were awful- plus.... I guess I was moody. lol Anyway, can't wait to check out what they have.

Hope you are doing good and hope I get to see you in August.