Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Big Boy

So seems how this is more like a journal for me, i have to post about things so i don't forget when they happened.
Last night was Kyler's first night in his crib. It was a super hard decision to make, but seems how me and Brand like to sleep cool... now that we have windows that open our room gets quite cool, and Kyler's hands are freezing in the morning we had to do something. . . . Didn't matter if he was in warm jammies and a warm quilt he was still cold.
So we moved him into his own room. He is such a good baby! He slept through the whole night. Mom had a harder time with it than he did! After shedding 3 or 4 tears looking at the bassinet by the bed--empty... and checking on him 4 or 5 times before falling asleep, i too gave in to Mr. Sandman.
Love my critter tons and tons, and it continues to grow every day!

5 comments:

Adina Bucknall said...

that's so cute. first step is harder. i am sure you will get used to it soon enough :D

Ashley Bennion said...

That was such a hard step for me - but I slept so much better when I couldn't hear every single little move - Good Luck!

Brooke said...

It was way hard for me too but Brad and I both slept better...and Bridge man did too :-) Give little monkey a hug and kiss from me!

Sorensen Family said...

It is hard at first, then you sleep better and you think why dident we do this sooner!

Brittany Crane said...

Marci it was SOOOOO good to see you on Monday!! Thank you for coming and letting me meet your little guy. He will be such the ladies man!! I know it!

Also thanks for the meal ideas. I love stretching meals and money.