Journal entry:
Yesterday Kyler slept 10 1/2 hours straight!!!! Holy Smokes! I think he takes after his mommy....he loves his sleep! Sleep is much more important than food to this critter!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sleep is were it is at!! but 10 1/2 hours straight is pretty dang impressive. Was he starving when he woke up?
5 comments:
Sleep is were it is at!! but 10 1/2 hours straight is pretty dang impressive. Was he starving when he woke up?
no, that's the freaky part!! He was all smiles and wanting to play!
Congrats! What a blessing! He's so sweet, I feel bad, with Craigy so upset on Saturday I didn't even get to hold the little cutie. (Hilarie)
Enjoy every minute of it!!! Beau has always been a good sleeper and just lately wanting less nap time - He sure is a cutie!
Yay for sleepy babies. He's a keeper!!
Post a Comment