Growing, Growing, Growing
Dear Kyler,
Please stop this growth spurt...I dont like getting up every 2 hours with you at night to feed you when you typically sleep 10 hours straight! I also am so hungery and thirsty trying to keep up with you and how much you are putting away the last two days!! I am exhusted!!
Plus i want you to stay small. I went through your clothes to put away and organize your newborn and 0-3, and even some 3-6 clothes...your growing toooo fast! PLEASE SLOW DOWN! :)
Thanks, and love you forever,
Mom
4 comments:
I feel your pain!
I can't wait until that cute little boy can crawl, and get into all your cupboards, and into your 5 gallon bucket of flour, and have a blast throwing it all over! Little Ky, you just keep on a growing ok? :)
Ha ha! Your mom's comment made me laugh right out loud. It is so the truth. Just imagine if our little guys were neighbors. I'm sure they would find more mischeif than pantries to play in ;-)
funny letter!!
Post a Comment