No more baby food i am afriad...and at that no food that could be mistaken for baby food will go into Kys mouth without being spit back out. ( i tried cottage cheese today, which he has loved in the past, and he spit it all back at me) I was thinking he was just in a bad mood yesterday, but no can do today either.
So for breakfast he got banana chunks and bread...dinner rice--whole, and green beans out of the can. Very very messy cause he will not let me feed him either...ya just picture an 8 month old given liberty to feed himself...ahhhh!
So here comes my plea....all you moms out there #1 what do you feed your young babes that refuse to eat baby food...but are still kinda little...it has to be super mushy, we are still learning to chew our food here! #2 How do you get a baby to stop screaming at dinner time...no not crying screaming...very loud happy screaming that makes you want to be deaf just so you dont have to listen to it. I have tried many things, and none seem to work.
Ok thats all i think...any other advice that could be related would be accepted right about now!
2 comments:
Bridge did the same thing Marci Kay. We got really creative. He loved pieces of bread, avacodo. I also did green beans out of the can and cooked carrots out the can. We did noodles and bananas and strawberries (I just bought the frozen kind and cut them up too). Shreddedc cheese and rice were a hit with bridge man. He also like muffins and waffles. And when he got more teeth I ground up meatballs and chicken...the ham stuff in the can works great. He also loved scrambled eggs (just be sure to take out the egg whites first...till he is 1). I think that is all for now. If I think of more I'll tell you...I'm sure I'll talk to you tomorrow ;-)
Funny how you forget when you don't have one going through it. Brooke did a good job of listing them, though.
Post a Comment