Amazing how fast these kids learn to do things...he isnt crawling no, but watch out he has mastered the scooting skills! I put him all the way across the room and in no time he had inched his way to the other side and found a great play place...yup the book shelf. He pulled lots of his book out onto the floor...
When i turned around to see what he was up to and said his name...ya know with the tone of voice like i caught you...he looks up and gives me this grin
Really I love being a mom. It truly is a great blessing given to women. Even though it is hard on the pocket book to not be working, I wouldn't have it any other way...i would miss moments like these. I love this little man more than anything else in this life.
2 comments:
SO cute, I love how you were able to capture his mischievous grin! (actually Hilarie)
haha that is the greatest smile he gave you after he got caught making a mess. Kids are so funny and smart from the beginning!
Post a Comment