When do you know you are not posting anything really interesting or exciting.....
when you no longer recieve comments, or that you only get 1.
Just saying.....
Maybe i should come up with some grand post....or maybe i wont post for a month and then see what happens.....hummmmmm
5 comments:
ya know, I feel the same way. I don't hardly ever get comments on my posts. I post them so that I can go back and read it and remember those days! I love reading your blog! I don't always leave comments, but keep posting cuz I love to read up on family members I don't get to see all the time!!
I know, i really do it for keeping a journal, not for the comments...i was just complaining. :)
I love reading your blog too!
I read blogs all the time and comment rarely and feel the same way on my own blog - lol :) Love you miss you - hope all is well!
So funny, I think this is the common blogging dilemma. In fact, Brandi turned her comments off for that same reason. Luke would get sad when his posts didn't get any comments, so he stopped posting. I try to comment most of the time, cause I like comments, too. And I think you should keep blogging. I love hearing the little things that don't always come up in conversations. :)
Hey my cute daughter DON'T STOP POSTING! I love to read them. I check every single morning to see who has updated their blogs. I promise I will start making more comments.
Post a Comment