So tonight, after seeing this brother:
For the first time since December, such a happy happy day....
We were driving back from "Up North" us small Southern towns reference to Provo area or SLC....this time we are referenceing Provo, where we met up with Chase for dinner.
Onto the real reason for this post, although seeing Chase was the major highlight, and the amazing Mexican food we found being second...making this third...but VERY mentionable....
Dun Dun Dun....
I figured in just the 3 years we have been married we have spend a month and a half driving!!!!! HOLY CRAP thats a lot!! It makes me quite ill to think i have wasted that much time on the road...i think i need to come up with a road hobby that allows me to feel as though i am not wasting my life away on the road, but using it wisley....only catch, i have to be able to watch the road all the time or i get car sick...big problem. :)
Oh well i just thought i would share with the world the sick truth that we have wasted that much time between two solid lines...pathetic...but a way of life...a way of life i don't think i would trade to live in the big city.


1 comment:
Wow, that was a depressing thought. If you have wasted that much time, then I have tripled that. I really need to listen to books on cd's. I am looking into it THIS WEEK!
Post a Comment