Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Timer Has Been Set. . . . . . .



And the bun will be fully cooked on 
May 25, 2011!!!!!!!!!

18 comments:

cbo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hilarie said...

Congratulations- what a FUN way to announce-and I suspected with your secret you mentioned on Facebook. Weirdly enough I was going through the maternity clothes this weekend.

Garrett and Caitlin said...

O Congrats!!!! That is so awesome

Anonymous said...

yay! so excited for you guys to have another little one!! Congrats!

Brittany Crane said...

YAY Marci I'm so happy for u. What a cute way to announce it!!!!

brynne frei said...

congratulations, marci! that is great news! so so happy for your little family.

Sorensen Family said...

congrats! We are happy for you guys. It will be fun to see the differences and similarities between Ky and the new baby. Braden is completely opposite of what Landon was at his age. Its fun to watch them develop.

The Winkels said...

Oh yay! Congratulations!

Myers Family said...

too stinkin' cute Marc! Congratulations, I am so very happy for you and your growing family! :)

Nancy said...

I am the HAPPIEST Grandma in the whole world!!! YIPEEEE!!!

Ashley Bennion said...

I suspected too after the facebook comment - COngrats - So excited for you!!!!!

Emily said...

Congrats Marci! It will be so fun to see your cute little Kyler as an older brother! How fun! Good luck with your pregnancy!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

congrats, Marci! May is the most awesome time to have a baby!

Annie said...

Hooray! That's great news!

Scott and Haley said...

Love it! Congrats. There are alot of baby's in the Burton family coming this spring! Maybe I should have jumped on that band wagon!? Congratulations!

Barbara Knaub said...

YAY! Congrats!

Jill Collier said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Brittany said...

I AM SO DANG EXCITED! Congratulations! You are such a cute momma!