Pink. Enough said. :)
We just cant believe we are going to welcome a baby girl into our little family! We are so super excited, and a little unsure of what we are going to do with a little girl! :) All i know is boy, trucks, dirt, messes, and all that stuff.... now i guess i get to be very well rounded and learn how to make bows, flowers, learn how to do little girls hair, and all that fun girly stuff! I honestly cant wait to start playing dolls/house/barbies with her though..... that stuff i am good at, i did it until an age i will not expose to the public, but i will say that my dad was the one that told me i was too old to be playing with barbies still. :) and now that i am older, i might have to agree.
So now I cannot be more excited to buy new clothes, bows, and all things pink to welcome my new little princess into our home in a few more months
So now for a quick story just so i dont forget. Yesterday I was talking to Kyler and asked him if he was getting a baby sister or brother, he replied back "sisa". I said, "oh, mommy is having a girl?!" Then with a serious face he said "bo, Pweeese" (my interpretation 'boy, please') i laughed then, and laughed harder when the tech said it was a girl!

6 comments:
AHHHHHH!!! How exciting!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! you will love having a girl, they are so fun! (I've got my fill of girly stuff :)
Funny, I remember the day that your Dad said that you were too old to play with Barbies anymore. It was like you were a lost girl....not knowing what else there was in life to do!!!!
woo hoo! Girls are so fun, and now you have one of both worlds. It'll be so cute watching big brother Kyler with her.
How fun! I think every family needs at least one of each :) Have fun buying everything pink :)
She's so beautiful!! I love her sweet little profile!!! Congratulations!!!!! Love to read your thoughts. Love you!
Post a Comment