Monday, April 18, 2011

A Day in the Life of Ky

I really do hate that i dont take pictures of Ky anymore. So Friday I only had him and his cousin, so we took "a day in the life of Ky" pictures. Then Sunday, we had my in-laws 4-wheeler, so we took a Sunday drive to "papa's" house. Kyler loved loved it. I didnt get any pictures besides the outfit he was in for the ride...should have gotten one with his helmet on, he looked pretty dang cute!
Does some playing with friends (this is his cousin)
He does a little 'haulin' and runnin behind his Tonka Truck

Plays a little dress up in one of mommys huge maternity shirts and loves it!

Wont let mom take the shirt back off ....and wore it for a good 2 hours while playing serious tractors!

Built a TALL tower all by himself

Broke his tall tall tower

Threw a couple fits when he didnt get what he wanted
Sunday morning he was determined to get out of the house in daddy's shoes...He has some serious growing to do before he can even walk in those ones!!!

Then Sunday we took a family 4-wheeler ride Kylers outfit consisted of tight PJ'S boots and a coat. Might I say  he looks awfully stylin...emphasis on the awful part! :) I love miss matched little kids who dress themselves!

1 comment:

Adina Bucknall said...

he looks cute wearing your top :P