Monday, July 11, 2011

Brooklyn Kay's Special Day



Petersen family
Childs/Simonsen family
It have no words to describe the happiness i get when i see my dreams of having a family coming true. 
My amazing grandpa drove down to join in Brooklyns special day. What an incredible man. Truly blessed to have him as my Grandfather. What an example he is to me. This is 4 generations, Grandpa Burton, my mom, me and sweet Brooklyn.
 I love this one! Brooklyn and Grandpa snoozing...loving the spread eagle arms, really could it be that comfy? She thought so! :)


The Dessert Table. I wanted to take pictures of the decorations this time and i only got as far as the dessert table...the other was too crowded and then i forgot.

Yesterday was such a wonderful day. Brandon did a wonderful job blessing our precious daughter. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man to be married to. I love him more and more each day. He did say he thought they might drop her...apparently a lot of dress, a little girl, and lots of wiggles is not a good combination. :)
Afterwards we had a luncheon at our house and it turned out wonderful. The food was great, the weather cleared up so we could all hang outside and enjoy Brooklyns Special Day. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. So many people showed up for Brooklyn, it humbles me a lot becuase almost every person there, save maybe 10 of the 30or so that came had at least a 2 hour drive to get here. There is a lot of love in our families, and we felt it yesterday. Thanks for all your support and love.

(pictures of her in her dress will come in another post)

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Love all the pics. Brooklyn's dress is just beautiful! One of those special moments in time you will always cherish. I remember when you were blessed! I was sure there in spirit. So happy for you and Brandon. What a beautiful little family!!