Guess what i just relaized i never blogged my family pictures we had taken this fall.
The kids were horrible. Hence the no-smile-in-any-picture-unless-daddy-tickles problem. But I want to blog them just so they are here.
We had a local photographer take them. She did awesome. I just wish the kids would have cooperated. Both had fallen asleep on the way out to where we had them taken, so you can imagine they were not super happy when we woke them up, took them out in the cold without jackets, and tried to make them smile. :) Cruel parenting. Next time, i will plan things better. I take full responsibility for their bad attitudes.
 |
| oh how i wish they would have been good for this one...beautiful. |
 |
| This is my favorite. Ky always puts his arm around his "sissser" |
 |
| only smile of the night out of Kyler |
 |
| We even tried to get him on a pony to make him happy. Didnt work....he wanted the big horse. |
 |
| I love this guy millions of much. we have been married almost 5 years. |
2 comments:
five years?! how did that happen. and these photos are BEAUTIFUL.
They are so cute. We kind of had the same luck with our family pictures, but they are keepsakes cause sometimes the non-smiley ones captured the kids personalities better. You look so beautiful in all of them!
Post a Comment