So last year i saw a couple pictures of pumpkins people drilled wholes in to decorate...I loved them. This year pintrest is flooded with them. Here is one...
I wanted to try it. We all picked our perfect pumpkins the other day when we were up North at Lukes farm. Finally today, we carved them. I wanted to let Ky go hog wild with the drill and just let him drill wholes in it all over...but he wanted "pumpkin MAD" So I thought we would just drill wholes around a drawing. I grabbed the camera and dad helped and he thought i wanted to drill out the whole design....it worked awesome and Kyler LOVED LOVED absolutely loved doing it. Daddy helped carve a little face pumpkin for Brookie and then mom and dad did theirs. I really wanted to do a design on mine...not a face, but Kyler wanted me to do "pumpkin sleepy" So i did, and i have to admit i like her. Daddy ended up unintentionally carving a "pumpkin happy" So by default brookies is "pumpkin sad" But it doesn't look sad. Should have thought that whole poem reenactment first. :)
Here are a few pictures...it was a fun activity.
And if your wondering the poem is
This is pumpkin HAPPY
This is pumpkin SAD
This is pumpkin Sleepy
This is pumpkin MAD!!
Cut them up in pieces small
In pumpkin pie, ummm umm they are best of all
| Look at his face. He loved it!! |
I will take pictures of the final product for Halloween!!

No comments:
Post a Comment