Tuesday, December 18, 2012
My Son
My son, Well he is HILARIOUS. I might be the only one who thinks so. I absolutely adore him. He is awesome.
I dont think i have told my blog yet about his imaginary farm. And it is quite over due. So here are some facts i can remember about it off the top of my head:
*Hoda is the main horse on his farm (sometimes Hoda is a person too, so it gets a little confusing for me, which irritates Kyler that I cant keep up. Hoda is the horse 98% of the time.)
*Hoda is a good friend of his. Hoda seems to be with him all the time. Eating dinner with us, "Hoda doesnt like this" "Hoda likes baths" etc
* There are lots of horses, with names like Gala, Blada, and lots of other silly made up names that i can never keep track of but he does, and usually he sticks to the same made up names. It AMAZES me
*He has horses, cows, dogs, chickens, goats, i have heard mention of camels, and maned wolves, red eyed tree frogs, as well as coyotes (He is scared of them lately, which i think is why they are making appearances in his daydream farm. He cant go into the dark outside at night because coyotes will get him. Where did he learn that? Diego doesnt teach that!)
* There is mostly animals, but he does have a green and orange Tractor
*The horses are all different colors. Hoda is green (green is his favorite color) Gada or Gala I cant remember, is supposedly orange. The other day he was telling Grandma Jo that there are some of his horses that are 2 different colors or like rainbow horses.
*His horses tend to do the same naughty things he gets in trouble for, and he gets after them all the time. He tells them they have one more chance before they cant be on his farm anymore.
*Depending on whats going on, what we are talking about, or where we might be going his farm always has something to do with it while we talk about it. He talks about his farm so much his friends all think its real. Today he was talking about it at the snack table and one of the girls asked how Goldie was (Goldie is a real horse, his Papa Childs' horse. Kyler looks at her like she is nuts and says Goldie lives at Papas Farm, Im talking about MY FARM!
*Side note to add to all this imagination he is an expert song maker uper. But most of the songs are completely made up words with a fun little tune that is almost always the same. His song used to always be "Hanna Hanna Boo Boo, Hanny hanny pee pee, Hanna Hanna Lu Lu" I can sing the tune, its cemented into my head. But now its full of Hodas, LaLas, Bladas, and every other wierd word he comes up with. I cant help but to giggle when he sings to me. I love it. I love his imagination.
I might have to catch him talking about it on the video camera, when i find it. Its entertaining.
Here is a post i did on fb tonight. It has to do with both Hoda and his songs.
Ky comes out of his bedroom after being put to bed, before i can say anything he says, "wait mom, just listen. Hoda (his imaginary horse friend) keeps waking me up. Its not nice. So while i was awake i made up this song for you. 'Hoda Hoda, la la le le la. Ladada ba ba le lu bla' Nice song huh mommy!" ME:"Yes, Ky that was beautiful. I loved it. Will you please tell Hoda to be nice and let you go to sleep so mom doesnt have to get mad at you?" KY: "Ill tell him, but he doesnt listen very well."
Love ya Kyler. You are my bestest little buddy in the whole world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment