Im 34 weeks. Thats pretty awesome. Sadly time can go fast enough. Strange really.
With Kyler I was soaking in every miserable minute of his horrible ending of my pregnancy (preeclampsia, look at my poor swollen face....gag me)
With Brooklyn I was content. Really. I felt great and I was really in no hurry to get her here. No more than the usual.
With #3 "Besty" Oh my, why do I want to be done so badly!!! Its really not been that bad of a pregnancy. Not as bad as some peoples. Its really no different feeling wise as Brookyln. So why, why why why do I want it to be over? I cannot figure it out. I just want to hold my little wiggle worm. I want life to continue on with my third monkey in tow, i guess. Time seems to be dragging at the fullest.
As of right now:
-Kyler still is determined its a sister. I try to prepare him it could very easily be a brother. That breaks his heart. Really. He crys every time i mention that it might be a boy.
-My heart....it still has some weird PVC's. My mother in law took my blood pressure tonight i knew she caught some good ones when she looked at me with a strange look. Ya, thats just my heart. No biggy (or at least thats what the cardiologist keeps telling me)
-Baby moves, moves, moves, hurts me in its movements, and moves some more. They say the movements should slow down and be mostly elbows and kicks. No, this kid is still flipping around and doing all sorts of acrobatics.
-The baby has been SOOOOOOOO low. So low. I dont know if I can explain how low. :) I will admit it was worrying me. It felt as though with a sneeze that baby would appear. Then one night, after a particularly hard day of it sitting so low causing me lots of pains and worrys...it moved up. Just like that. It has been low the entire pregnancy. In fact people in my ward were concerned about it...many would say "oh Marci, youve dropped and you have so much longer left!!" my reply "It didnt drop, the baby has been that low the entire time, its just getting more noticable." BUT, back on subject, the baby did move up. It still finds its comfy spot down low low how low can you go, but it does venture often up into my ribs which is sweet relief for me.
-Gestational Diabetes has been easily managed. I have to take an oral pill to help keep my fasting sugars down, but thats not bad.
-Weight gain....non existent I have weighed the same my last 3 appointments. Which is still 4 pounds less than what i started with. I have noticed a little swelling in my hands...so i might be gaining some weight now. Im just scared to look. Im going with the "ignorance is bliss" philosophy till my appointment this week.
-Preparations...How in the world do you prepare for a mystery baby? I pulled out the few neutral clothes I have. Bought a boy and a girl bring them home outfit, and had my mother in law sew me a beautiful nursing cover. I love how it turned out! (yes i can sew, but if you knew how good my mother in law is, you wouldn't try either!) Other than that. Nothing. Ya, we are just winging it over here.
I only took the 2 pictures (23 weeks and 33 weeks) When i was pregnant with Ky, so that is all i take each subsequent pregnancy. Here is the comparison I think my belly looks the same as Brooklyns. I hate that brown dress, so i changed it up and wore the black one, I like it much much mucho better.
Look at how old im getting. I think thats the most disturbing part of the comparison pictures!!!!

4 comments:
You are beautiful! Getting so excited for you!
Hey lady! I love following your blog! I love pictures! Thanks for sharing! Good luck with you new little one :)
You really do look just beautiful! If it makes you feel any better, your pregnancy sure has gone fast for me! ;) You'll have that baby in your arms before you know it!
You are gorgeous Marci Kay! I love seeing your pregnancy pictures all at 34 weeks!
Post a Comment