Monday, May 6, 2013

What is Heaven Like?


I think heaven is seeing your mom for the first time in 10 months, having your mom in your new house for the first time, hugging her, talking with her, eating her perfect fried chicken, getting hand-me-down clothes from her :), watching her be a missionary, listening to her help missionary's with problems, remembering why I love and respect that woman more than any other woman on this earth, watching her play with your kids, watching her snuggle your newborn baby. Thats what heaven is like, that I am sure of.
She was able to come for a quick visit from her mission in Canada. I feel so blessed to have had her for 2 days. I know it was an answered prayer on her part and mine that her mission president told her to come. We both needed it. :) There is just something about a mom. Moms are special  Moms are important. My mom is special and important and incredible to me. I love her. Love her with all my might.









1 comment:

Myers Family said...

You sure do have a wonderful and special mama! I'm so glad she could come see you all! And congratulations on sweet little Parley! What a darling boy he is!