Yesterday we blessed our precious little man. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful man to bless my babies and the special blessings he gives them. As i listened to his blessing and then held him afterwards i couldn't help looking forward to the future and imagining my perfect baby boy on a mission, marrying a good woman in the temple and having children of his own. It is almost impossible to really comprehend that he will grow that fast into an adult. This tiny baby. He is mine for such a short amount of time. He will be grown up in such a short amount of time, so for now I'm going to cuddle him to death and kiss him all i want until he turns his head away.
Yesterday was a perfect blessing day. Parley hasn't been feeling great lately, and has been quite fussy. Yesterday was the complete opposite. He was content. In fact we got him up, fed him and i sat him in his swing so i could finish preparing for the blessing luncheon. Brandon was sitting right near him and Parley had the most content almost smiling face the whole time. When i talked to him about his blessing he would just stare right at me and i felt like he knew that yesterday was a special day in his earthly life. Such a special boy.
Then the front door bell rang and who was there? None other than my Grandpa Burton and Aunt Becky. I could have just cried. Really. We don't live close to them. They had a 2 hour drive to make, but my incredible Grandpa made the journey with my selfless wonderful Aunt to see my baby boy blessed. It made the day perfect for me. I was missing my mom and they filled that whole just a little.
The luncheon went so well. The weather was beautiful. I got to be with my brothers and grandpa and aunt and all Brandon's family. Kyler today even said yesterday was great for Parley cause everyone in our family came!! We were missing a few, Mom and Gaylen (although they were 'here' on facetime for a bit. Thank heavens for technology) Chase and Missy, and Brandon's 2 brothers didn't make it either. But it was perfect. I was happy, Brandon was happy, and Parley had a perfect special day.
| facetime with Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Gaylen (i am in love with Brandon for snapping this picture) |
| Aunt Becky, Grandpa Burton (Parleys Great Grandpa and Great Aunt) |
| Grandma Crisp (Parleys Great Grandma) |
| I dont know what was funny, but this picture makes me happy. So im sharing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment