At the end of the day. When its quite, my mind is slowing down for a moment and I stop to think about my day these 3 little crazies are all that matter.
The last 3 weeks i have been struggling with things on my mind. Mean people, small town drama, and a huge fear that my little reputation that i have here that was good, or at least i think so, is in danger because of mean people and that small town drama. Its torn me from one side to the other. Nothing like being bullied as an adult. Its pathetic i let it bother me, but in the end, i do care what people think of me. I do. Its just a fact. I guess if i deserved to be hated maybe i'd be more careless about what people think, but alas I care cause i like to think of myself as a nice person who tries to serve others, and to have that challenged cuts me down nothing but a pathetic pulp. I find myself thinking about it too often, stressing, thinking what i did wrong, what i do now, and on and on. It truly has overtaken my life. I hate to admit that.
But, as i sit down tonight, after a wonderful evening with my family, looking at a picture of my 3 beautiful children in front of that beautiful temple, knowing that they are mine, my husband is mine, my dad, my brother, grandparents are all mine for all eternity. They are all that make me perfectly happy. That temple, that family, thats all that is important. Mean people are mean, they always will be. I shouldn't let them control my thoughts, thats what they want, and im giving it to them. So tonight, right now, i resolve to be better. To occupy my mind and thoughts with these 3 babes i have been blessed with, or with my perfect for me husband who has gone above and beyond for me lately while i wallow in nothing positive. He is my angel, he is wonderful to me. Bless him and his endless patience and love
My perfect babies. They are so special to me.
1 comment:
Sorry Marci...it stinks going through something like that. Over time it gets easier to focus on more positive things and to disregard other things. Not easy, but possible. Keep thinking positive about yourself and forgiving about the other person and you will be able to get through anything :)
Post a Comment