Monday, February 24, 2014

Miracles Really Do Happen


I was told I would most likely always need fertility treatments to get pregnant. This baby has proved that so wrong!
Its a miracle, so unexpected, makes mom a little stressed, but overall I am so grateful. Parely and #4 will be 16 months apart.
Someday soon I will document the whole short story of how we found out. Its kinda funny. I had no idea I was pregnant. Just thought I was falling apart. Then in the space of 4 days I found out I was pregnant and then that I was actually 11 weeks along. Fastest 1st trimester ever!! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

How exciting! Congrats! You have such beautiful children. I can't wait to see cute baby #4! And what a cute way to announce it too! :o) Having kids so close in age may be tough when they are little, but so much fun as they get older. You are an amazing mother. I'm not surprised that you were given this little miracle!