Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Bout of Bad Luck!

So i think someone is out to get me and Brandon lately! First, Brandon got hurt at work, landing him in the ER for 3 stitches in his lip, then to three different teeth and mouth doctors. But, now two root canals and waiting on 3 crowns later....he is doing better.
Then today, while cleaning up the kitchen, i cut my finger on my right hand super deep on my new little personal blender. I accidentally hit the button to make it go, while my finger was still over it......dumb i know, but it shouldn't have turned on!!! So anyway here i am typing with only 9 fingers instead of 10 cause my poor pointer is all bandaged up and in a splint so i don't bend it.....i cut it right on the crease....whats the luck!
I guess when it rains it pours!!! : )
Hope no one else is having a bad luck streak!! : )

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh Marci Kay! I'm so sorry cute girl! If it would ever stop being so cold than I'm quite certain I saw a rainbow over Logan way! I hope so at least! Just think how well you and Brandon are passing all these tests that have been handed to you....with flying colors. You guys are both examples to us! Love ya