Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our New Place

Well I can finally say that we are getting closer to being all unpacked, or i should say i am done unpacking until i have to pack again! :) We are loving our new place, and it is so nice to have real couches and to have a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom---all separate, not all in one huge space!
Here are some new pictures


We feel like we live in a green house! we are plant sitting for 8 months......makes our place seem very colorful!!!
Yes More Plants!
My New Bedspread. It is a soft leather like feeling, and so poofy. Its nice to look at and fun to feel. Thanks to Brandons Christmas Bonus I could justify buying it! ; )

3 comments:

The Over Family said...

Hey Marci -- I'm glad that you have a blog! I love reading blogs! I think that I'm addicted!! :) No, but it's good to see that you're happy and doing well!! Andrea :)

Unknown said...

hooray for pictures! i hope that brandon is feeling better!

Brooke said...

I'm liking the looks of your new place! Your post made me laugh Marci Kay! We miss you. Brad and I were just talking about how much we love you guys...maybe we need to come up and see your new abode and go out to dinner or something! HHMMM...a good idea if I do say so myself! :-)