





So my little boy is the big 3 months today! I cannot believe how fast time flys, and how fast these little guys can grow! Just 3 months ago he was tiny and now he is a chubby monkey!Here are a few things he is up to these days. . . .
~he loves to talk (especially to his daddy!)
~ He is starting to grasp things in his hands
~He loves his baby keys, he will hit them and talk to them
~He is still the worlds best baby traveler...he sleeps the whole time! :)
~He doesn't love loud derby cars...but next year when he isn't so little, i bet he will change his mind!
~He is starting to branch out from his uncanny obsession with the black curtains
~ He is starting to pay attention to story time
~ He loves to play in the mirror with mom
~He is sleeping in his crib now
~He can kick his toy hard enough to make the music play...this was a happy day when he started last week! Now he cant stop.
~He is starting to slober...and blow bubbles
~He is always super smiley in the mornings
( i have to add that i had to take him to the dr today because he has been fussy, he has his first ear infection, poor baby guy!! And he now is a whopping 15 lb 1 oz!! I have been guessing that he was that much, but now i have proof! No wonder why i pass the car seat to Brandon to carry anytime i can...he is a heavy monkey!)
He is just a perfect little baby and i love him more than anything!! Happy 3 months Ky!!
7 comments:
Oh man Marci! He is the cutest ever! I love his little chubby face and body! We need to get together sometime soon.I saw you were out by my house a little while ago. Next time you are up in South Jordan call me. I would love to see you and meet your cute baby!
I love that picture without his shirt on!! So freaking cute!
Cute, cute, cute!
he is so cute! can't believe he is 3 months old, that went fast!
Marci, he is soooo cute! Those pictures make me want a boy! Congrats on surviving the first three months, those are pretty tough!
Darling little Ky! I love the 3 month update on him. That will be priceless in the years to come. Way to go Mommy!
What a cute little boy!! I could just eat him
Post a Comment