Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Women in Our Lives

I just watched this clip from the lds.org website and thought i would share it with you all.
How often do we forget how special we are as women. It so easy to get wrapped up in the things that the world has say about us, but we really are special, we all have a purpose, and like the lesson this week in Relief Society says,
“If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates.”
Be proud you are a woman, and always strive to live up to your mission as a mother, teacher, friend and wife. The world would tell us otherwise, but its such a blessing to be a woman. Because of this church and Its teachings we can know that we are special and that we have a special purpose on this earth in our homes, church & community. We were born to this time for a reason, lets not forget that.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

How did you know that was just what I needed today...must be that bff intuition. THanks Marci Kay!!

Nancy said...

Thankyou Marce for putting that on your blog. It made me cry! How we loved Pres. Hinckley! We are blessed to be women of God aren't we?

Luke said...

I loved that! Thank you! (its actually Hilarie, not Luke)

Aunt Becky said...

Oh Marci...that clip made me cry. I add you as one of the women I love and admire so much!
I'm glad you feel the great importance the Lord places on women and the special powerful influence women have on so many!
The part you play in little Kylers life will never be duplicated...by anyone!
Loved seeing you all on Troy's special day..Just you wait, it will be Kylers turn before you know it!!!