Saturday, February 27, 2010

Glued

Yesterday Kyler was having a rough night, and was up forever...he had a fever and well was just not feeling well AT ALL, but refused to be held, and wanted to scoot around, so i let him. Me and Brandon were watching a movie well i think the pictures says enough:



I think its cute...and it improved his mood!

ps in my defense for letting a 9 month old watch tv.....we were watching The Muppets :)

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

I think its cute, too! And I'm sure you won't be doing it every day, so I wouldn't worry AT ALL! Besides, whatever makes a sicky baby feel better, helps the WHOLE family!

Myers Family said...

I think if it makes him feel better and happy, let him do it! :) Cute!

Anonymous said...

What baby wants, baby gets when he is sick! I TOTALLY agree!!!