This is my first project i am posting...the rest of the projects that have taken over my brain because of sights like this, this, this and this might have to be posted another day...
So yesterday Brandon so lovingly, finally, made me a shelf to go into the entertainment center so we could put the stereo up out of little grabbing hands. Problem, the shelf he made was white, water damaged, and quite honestly ugly...but we really needed to get the shelf up so we could stop putting a determined toddler in time-out, so he put it in any way, uglyness and all. While watching TV last night it was bothering me...i can only be so white trash...and that was over the top! So I reached back into my craft filled head and remembered this project. I told Brandon I had to fix it, and I had an idea. He figured I would need 3 yards of fabric...even though I thought that seemed like a TON, (i had thought a yard and a half) I went with it, told him to expect a large withdrawal from the bank (really anything more than 5 dollars lately seems like a large withdrawal) :)
This morning I picked out the fabric and made this beauty:
becuase he had so TOTALLY over estimated ( i really only needed a yard and a half) I had plenty and decided to put a back on the TV section too ( i hated seeing all the cords and the wall behind the TV)
Quite proud of myself!



9 comments:
cute i like that you did the bit behind the tv stand it ties it all in!
Look at you, little miss crafty! It looks great! What a fun idea!
Great job Marci! What a great idea. I have a black entertainment center I should do that same thing too.
love it. great job!
p.s. happy birthday ky!!
What an amazing idea! It turned out great!
Love it, great idea! Hmmmm, now I'm inspired....
that looks so cute! Good Job Marci!
I love it Marci! Really and Truly! I do like it behind the TV as well. It looks like you bought it that way. Good job :)
Very impressive! You remind me of Aunt Janet..very creative in a beautiful way :)
Post a Comment