I am so far behind in posting things...its not even funny. I still need to post pictures from Kylers bday party, but i am not in the mood to write, but i need to start posting all the things i would like to get down in history. . . . so for today here are our family pictures, my friend from high school took them for us and did an awesome job...you all should look into her doing your pictures next time! Here is her link to her blog.
Anyway we love them and are happy to have a current family picture to display...instead of just wedding pictures :)











4 comments:
What cute family pictures! I love 'em!
They really are darling! Now the next best thing for us would be to see you guys in person...this summer we're headed down :-)
What a beautiful little family.....Lucky Brandon, Lucky Marci, and Lucky Kyler B!!!
These pictures are so cute! Your family looks beautiful!
Post a Comment