Yesterday i was reading a book about fish and kept making a ishy face and sound and by the end of the book Kyler had picked up on it and was very proud to show it off all day yesterday, and all day today. It makes a momma's heart so happy when her little boy is learning!!!
5 comments:
What a little character! He's a cutie=pie for sure!
What a funny little boy! That was a cute thing to teach for a fish, I must say!
SO CUTE!!
Marci-
ky is so dang cute. I loved watching his new fishy face. This is the first time I have seen your blog. It is way cute and I love the crib bumpper thing you made for ky's crib. You are so talented in so many ways!
haha so funny he really has a lot of control over his lips
Post a Comment