Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boys Love Cars

This weekend we went to the Wayne County Fair....we had a blast. We went to the derby last night and I really didn't know what to expect with Ky. Last year, mind you he was only 3 months, he screamed the entire time, and we had to leave early. So this year, i didn't know if the loudness would freak him out again or not, but we attempted and scored!!
This little boy L.O.V.E.D it with every fiber of his being. Seriously, he was much more entertaining to watch than even the derby its self. What a darling cute ALL boy, boy i have. I love hims with every fiber of my being. Enjoy the movie of his reaction to the durby!

My Boys lovin the derby
Love this cheesey Boy!!
We were there too...I often forget to take pictures to show we are there with our son! :)
Telling Uncle Quinn what the cars say, "BRUMMMMM" (done with vibrating lips)
Seriously could not resist buying these boots...they are little baby work boots...too cute!!
So intense
Cool stuff!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my heck I LOVE it! Bridger would be in 7th Heaven right along with Ky...since 'Cars" is his favorite movie right now (only second to Buzz). I LOVE ky's reaction. He gets so exctied and it's like he is cheering! And those boots are to die for....lvoe love love them! Thanks for sharing your happiness ...it makes this auntie brookie happy too!

Myers Family said...

That is so stinkin' cute!!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Adorable! Gotta love demo derbys!