Monday, August 9, 2010

one step at a time

So Kyler is quickly becoming a walking champ. Here is a video of it...i love his stink bug way of getting up onto his feet...what a strong cute little boy! It makes a mommy so proud to see her little man growing up...also makes her heart hurt to know he isnt her little baby anymore!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

What a darling little walker! I just love watching little ones just begining to walk, and Kyler is just DARLING!

Tricia Squisha said...

Oh my gosh! Marci, he is adorable. I love your little blog! I still think back and think it was four years ago this fall that we lived together. Man, time flies! Love to see you are doing good. :)

Brooke said...

He is doing AWESOMe! He makes me smile from ear to ear....i sure love taht little bug too!

Aunt Becky said...

He is so darn cute! What a fun milestone..the day they start to walk. Love that little guy!

Anonymous said...

Enoch made me play that video over and over and over and over and over and over again! 10 minutes Marc, that's how long we watched the video over again! He laughs uproarously when Kyler falls the second time and you say, "Oops! We fall on it." I dunno why, but he was rediculously entertained. So thanks for letting me get a few things done for 10 minutes.