Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Boy-ish-ness at its fullest

We all know boys are dirty, gross, love the outdoors, and all that good stuff....right.
Well yesterday Kyler made sure I knew that he is all boy by:




Here is the story behind this picture just to help explain it....
Last night we went over to Brandons parents house to help get the yard ready for the wedding this weekend. Kyler helped put new gravel down in one part of the backyard, and had a good ol time. Then being the busy boy he is, got tired of helping daddy and came to help mom pick all the tomatoes, but instead of picking them he wanted to get rid of them by eating them




He hate THREE WHOLE tomatoes!! I could not believe it! Then he went to play and every time he leaned over, sat down, he whined and said "owie" Me thinking my good golly he ate 3 tomatoes he has a super full belly and told him he was living the consequences of his own actions...and yes i did tell him that. He didnt appreciate it, but would forget his tummy hurt and would go about his business again, until he would bend over or sit down, say "owie" i would again tell him sorry, but it was your choice to over stuff yourself, and on and on.....
then finally i thought i should loosen his belt, i had forgot he had one on and thought that would help....nope.
So finally (probably 2 hours later) we went in, and i was getting him ready for a bath...took his pants off and rocks came out, thought that was weird, then i took his onesie off and loads of pebbles came out, then i went to take his diaper off and wala....the explanation for all the "owies" and they were real "owies" he had a rash and scratches all over his lower tummy from the rocks. I felt like a horrible mom! Cleaned them out, put him in the tub got him clean and put him in the high chair for dinner....

My night of reminders of boy grossness was not over

After he was done i got him out set him down while i cleaned the high chair and he ran over to grandma. She says "did he spill?" I say "no, dont think so, why?" Ya he was drenched, no not in pee but bad diarrhea....

SICK!! His sleeper bottoms had the feet and no joke the poop had filled the feet part and was filling up the legs!!!! Oh geez I guess that is what happens when a toddler eats too many tomatoes!!!
He got ran to the bathroom and got another bath while mom just about lost her dinner while cleaning out the poopy jammies.

Oh the joys of motherhood and little boys!!! I love him, but seriously could he be anymore disgusting or boy??

yes 3 posts in 2 days....so keep scrolling if you care! :)

3 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

love it!

Brittany Crane said...

Oh my goodness Marci that is hilarious! Don;t feel like a bad mom any one of us would do the same thing. Silly boy stuffing rocks in his diaper. lol Thanks for the warning about eating 3 tomatoes. I will make sure I limit my kids to one just so I dont have to clean up the aftermath. :)

Emily said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks for a good laugh. I love those moments of motherhood. It just doesn't get better than that!