If you stopped by, you might see something like. . . .
These Chubby Checks and curly hair
Like this toddler trying to be a baby again...think he is jealous much! :) and no i dont typically let my son run around in a diaper...i was getting him dressed after his bath and he got away from me...this is where i found him.
This same adorable toddler who picks out his own outfits
This cheesey smile
I added this one for good measure....my sweet amazing Grandpa with my precious girl...priceless picture
What a fun blog to read. Little Brookie is getting so big..And I love how her hair is getting curly. Ky is just darling being a "baby" again, and that picture of Brookie with Great Grandpa is priceless.
1 comment:
What a fun blog to read. Little Brookie is getting so big..And I love how her hair is getting curly. Ky is just darling being a "baby" again, and that picture of Brookie with Great Grandpa is priceless.
Post a Comment