Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top 3

So i have been taking so many more pictures lately. I love it! Here are the top 3 for each of my kiddos...
Lovin the chubby leg rolls!!

I love this little face!!
My "little beauty"
Yes mom, thanks for giving this kid yet another stuffed creature he has to have to go to bed...and for all of you wondering yes this is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle doll
Ky has to be right with Brooklyn... Such a cute big brother (yes he has a chocolate face)
The other night we had to shut Ky in his room to get him to bed. He gets too tired to go down, so we leave him in his room and he can play, but he cant come out. We have done this several times, and he always eventually puts himself to bed, even pulling up his own covers. But this night he must have all of a sudden conked out, cause he is asleep in front of the closet doors...the opposite side of the room from his bed. I about stepped on him when i went in to check on him when i was going to bed. I about died laughing.





1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Aw...such darling little kids. Love all the photos. Sounds like Kyler has such a fun personality! And I can't wait to see beautiful little Brooklyn :)