Monday, April 30, 2012

Thankful

These two beautiful children are mine. They are all mine. They are mine for all eternity. Oh how thankful I am to know that. How thankful I am for the gospel. How how thankful I am for my testimony. How thankful I am to attend this beautiful temple. I'm so thankful for a little boy that has begged to go to "Jesus' House" for months and we never make it that way when he is with us, or have time to stop. Today, the kids were both sick. We had dr appointments and all the parents didn't bring their kids to daycare today, so we had the day off. After visiting the dr we headed to see daddy and visit "Jesus' House". He was so excited. I loved it. He kept asking to go inside to see Jesus. Then we sang "I love to see the Temple" and reminded him that 'someday' you will go inside just like that song. He replied with a simple "Ok!" He was so happy the whole time. He got to touch the temple and was happy with that. Oh how children have such happiness and simple faith. I love him. I love her. They are my pure happiness and joy. They are my 100% everything. Thanks mom and dad, Grandmas and Grandpas for teaching us all to have faith. To believe. To live the gospel. I'm feeling very thankful right now. Here are my kiddos.
At the door way to heavens blessings...

Perfection

Pure Perfection in one picture (yes his arm is around his 'sisser' he always has his arm around her)

No comments: