I have been meaning to take decent pictures for Kylers 3 year old pictures, seems how the last time they didnt turn out, not one. I was frustrated, so i took a almost 2 week break, and decided today we would try before church. Brooklyn was asleep daddy was at meetings, so we ran out and i took 255 pictures in 30 minutes and got lots of cute ones this time. I LOVE how they turned out. Enjoy.
**i added 3 pictures from his previous shoot, just cause. :)
 |
| This is his new cute smile...nose crinkled and all. This is my favorite of them! |
 |
| This is my second favorite. Hands behind his back and happy. How cool is this barn?! |
 |
| This is his "B" and Diego. He doesn't pack Diego around anymore more with him(he did all of January after he got him for Christmas), but the Diego Shows are his addiction for the last 6 months or so. |
 |
| Such a handsome kid. |
I love you Ky man. Love you so so very much!
2 comments:
These turned out so cute, Marci! You are a great photographer, and I def love the barn!
Love them! Maybe you should open up a photography business on the side of your daycare business. And he is such a cute kid.
Post a Comment