Sunday, July 1, 2012

So Long, Farewell

Mom and Gaylens farewell was on June 24th. They did such a great job speaking. I love listening to them. So much wisdom. So much faith. I have so much to do to become like my mom. She prepared like crazy for the luncheon. We had the Petersen Family coming down, Burton Family coming down, plus the Rees family, and the Neilson family too. Yup thats lots of family. I love it.




My momma, she is so fun, so beautiful.



My mom and Grandpa. Look how happy. It makes me happy.

cant help but to put a picture of this beauty in the mix

Jake and Uncle Gene

Kyler loved playing with Kyle...What a cool big cousin.( i guess that is what he would be, he is my cousin)
I stole this picture from Kim, it makes my heart happy. I love my grandpa

Uncle Mark, he played the piano on and off through the day. Perfection.

Preparation

Uncle Fred playing with mister Ky

My Petersen family. Miss them all so much.

No comments: