We went to Lagoon (or Bagoon as Kyler calls it) on Saturday with all of Brandon's family. It was so fun. I have seriously lost my guts since having kids. Just looking at the Rocket made my legs shake. Riding the rides all made me sick, I'm pathetic in my old age! Kyler and Brooklyn LOVED it. Yup, Brooklyn the Fearless is her new Indian name. She could ride a good majority of the kid rides and loved them. I took her and Kyler on the Sky Coaster thinking it was a simple ride, no biggy to take my kiddos solo while Brandon rode the rides i was too wimpy to. So on we got. Kyler was sooo tired at that point and just cuddled in and was wonderful. Brooklyn, nope she about gave me a heart attack and i mean that literally. She had my ol ticker pumping like you cannot imagine the entire ride. I got off and was shaking she had me so worked up. Blast that little Miss, she kept trying to pull herself up and over to see. I had to wrap my arms around her tight as i could, both arms to keep her in the stupid cart. Then, 3/4 of the way there Kyler told me he had to pee so bad he was just going to pee right here! So needless to say, me with shaking hands and legs, Brookie fighting to get back on and Kyler running up in front of me to find a bathroom we got off and I vowed to never take that Miss Muffet on a Sky Ride again. We stayed till 10:45 Kyler was running around like a mad man and couldn't get enough of his favorites. We packed them up, Brooklyn was out in 10 seconds flat, and Kyler he fought it until Provo and then was out the rest of the ride home.
Then Tuesday (the 24th) Brandon wanted to Bounce Back just us and take them to Lagoon-A-Beach. So we packed them all back up and headed back. They loved the water. We got them out rode all the rides again, grabbed and Icee for Ky, Carmel Apple for mom and dad, and left at 6, so much better. We stopped, ate dinner, and they were both out cold. Kyler is still talking about Bagoon and that he wants to go back to the BIG SHIP (aka the Tidal Wave).
Now, the fun has stopped. I took them to the Dr. tonight cause Brooklyn was sooooo miserable, and figured he would see Kyler and want to help him out too. :) Sneaky me. They both have had snotty noes since we got back. But now, Kyler has an ear infection, his tube is not in anymore. Brooklyn has double ear infections. They both have an eye infection and a nasty raspy cough.
I forgot my camera the first trip, but you better believe i didnt the second time. Here are the keepers from this trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment